Protect your Adelaide rental investments with SBI Rental Inspections!
SBI Rental Inspection Pricing Structure:
Detached / semi-detached single-storey unit: $330
Standard 2-3 bedroom single-storey home / townhouse: $440
4+ bedroom double-storey home / townhouse: $550
Note: Rental inspections should take place prior to rental property acquisition and/or new tenants moving in and should be conducted annually with tenanted property’s.
(Prices are GST inclusive)
Our rental inspections cover the following:
- Structural condition of the building (general condition and cleanliness of interior and exterior of the building);
- Floors (tiles, timber floor, carpets, linoleum etc.) and skirts
- Walls (paint / plastering)
- Ceilings and cornices
- Light fittings (downlights / wall lights / pendants etc.)
- Doors, door frames, and door furniture
- Electrical switches / power points
- Stairs, balustrades and handrails
- Wet areas (water proofing of shower / bath / basin, fixtures & fittings, bench tops, cabinets etc.)
- Rising damp
- Plumbing / electrical / appliances (operation and condition check)
- Roof framing (if accessible)
- Sarking / sisalation
- Roof coverings (sheeting / tile)
- Gutters, flashings, valleys, eaves, fascia, barges etc.
- Vents, flues, and chimneys
- Solar Panels
- Pergolas / verandas
- Columns / support posts
- Subfloor (if accessible)
- Patios / decking
- Outbuildings (sheds, garages, external WC / Laundry etc.)
- Site features detrimental to the building (overhanging trees / clinging vegetation etc.)
- Paths / driveways / water drainage
- Retaining walls / fences
Growing your property portfolio through rental agreements and accumulative property acquisition can certainly be a financially rewarding endeavour and a responsible pathway for developing fiscal security and pecuniary independence. Ensure that you nullify some of the inherent risks posed by property asset accumulation by engaging Summerton Building & Inspection to manage their safeguarding by conducting periodic / annual rental inspections, thus providing you with an effective monitoring system to keep track of their condition, maintenance requirements, and their treatment by your tenants.
Contact us for best building inspections cost today.